Wednesday, October 9, 2013

just so you know

You may be sitting around watching Breaking Bad, or maybe you're just now getting home from a long day of college classes and are ready to smoke a bowl with your friends... I'm sure I've crossed your mind at least once today, so let me update you on what's going on in the Life of Liv. :) 

1. I took pictures of my baby bump this morning. 
Yesterday, I switched doctors and now my mom's doctor is going to be delivering my baby. Of course my mom told me to see her in the first place, but it was not until my yoga teacher told me to see Dr. Angevine that I decided to make the switch. 10 weeks and 5 days until my baby girl is going to be here, and man oh man that journey is going to rock my world for the rest of my life. I still can't believe that she's even made it this far.... 

2. I gave Kalika a massage today. 
I must admit, I've been in school for a month and a half and I'm finally starting to get the hang of things. I recognize my room for improvement in the massage I give, and although I feel that little amount of fear because I'm not too sure if I'll have a well enough paying job when I get out of school to take care of Iris and I, but I know that's just the fear of the unknown. Kalika made me realize that I have to think with my hands, not with my intuition. My intuition is there already, now I have to let my hands tell me what to do, which is why I'm going to school. Although the learning environment can be strenuous sometimes because of there are 19 other people learning with me, and they all have their own journeys, and I want to keep my eyes focused and centered on my journey, I am enjoying it a lot. I am going to make it my goal to focus my eyes on myself, and to focus my hands on the body that I'm touching. I want to be good at this. I want to be really good at this. 

3. Fly Free Fest is on Friday!! 
I am very excited to be in the festival environment again, it's been since June and the time has come! It's going to be a great time, and my two friends are coming with me and i'm just all around excited. :) 

Life looks good, life is good, and I can't wait until I'm a point in my life where I am financially stable enough to be paying all of my bills (house, phone, electric, water, car insurance, gas, iris fund, student loans, and debts) AND am able to keep up with the CEU's I want to do for massage AND have enough money to maintain all of the things I have. I'm going to get there. I want to get there. I will get there. 

Until Next Time, 

-Olivia 


No comments:

Post a Comment