Tuesday, October 22, 2013

There's something about it....

You guys might already know what I'm talking about. Have you noticed any recent changes in your life lately? Maybe just a way you've been feeling, or even a way you have never felt before? It's the moon.

According to astrologists (and other spiritual astrologists out there in the world) the moon represents the ego. With the recent lunar eclipse of the moon and a new cycle beginning (and not to mention that I'm about to pop a baby out in two months) I have been focusing a lot of my light on the relationships I have with people. There are quite a few parts of me that have different opinions of what I want and need in a friendship and in a life partner. 

1. The "I Need" Girl
I have come to the conclusion that I am a human. Yep, that's right folks, no matter how much I would like to believe that I am some spirit floating around exisiting in another time and space, I must be honest with myself. I must recoginze that I am a human being with needs, and when those needs are not met I am lacking nourishment. With the current events of my relationships going on in my life I am realizing that I must say what I need in order to feel nourished. There is a part of me that needs her space from it all; she needs her room to breathe, but more importantly she needs her room to fully express her creative self in the flesh. When it comes to love, I need to be affirmed that I am loved, that I am a good person, that I am doing it right; I need my lover to say those things to me in order for me to feel loved. 

2. Nourishing Myself
Although I forgive them all (and I really do), my family absolutely sucked at making me feel nourished and loved; maybe when I was a baby I felt it and that's why I can feel it now, but I know that when I became a teenager, I REALLY needed to be told that my creative energy was positive, I REALLY needed to be told that I was loved a whole lot more than I was; i felt neglected. Because of that I started talking to myself in that way, saying that I was a horrible person who didn't deserve love and blah blah blah. Luckily that's changed, but I'm realizing how much of this talk has effected my emotional body... I'm realizing that I really need to listen to my body because she straight up knows what I need, and when I listen she tells me.

I'm determined to make healthy, long lasting relationships in my life, and I want to be able to do so with a man who I will call my husband one day. I want to find out what I need in order to develop long-lasting love in my life; I want to make the space for it. The time is already set. I am working towards it. I'm learning more and more each day.

Until Next Time

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment