Friday, March 7, 2014

Expressions of dark and light

Conflict arises and here is my point.

 I gave away my power again. I am not too upset with myself though, because my true intention was to let her feel what she was feeling, and let her say what she was saying. She thought we were friends, and I mean we were in the facebook friend type of way. You see, there is a very particular way that I am attempting to live my life, and if you want to "make memories" with me you're going to have to be on my level, and let me tell you honey, I virbrate pretty high. I come off as arrogant because of it but I have every right to feel this way. These are my feeling and I am entitled to them. I let you say what you needed to say and I showed you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fucking compassion. Fuck, I understood where you were coming from, I listened to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll of those things you said I did wrong. The truth is, honey... I did all of those things, and you declined. I showed you the kindness, I showed you the love, I taught you the chants, but you didn't listen. You didn't see it. I was showing you the light, I kept it shining bright, but you just didn't see it at all. It's cool because I've had this happen to me before, and now that it's happening again it makes complete sense to me. People are jealous of me because I am SOOOO there. I'm about as there as a 23 year old can get, and you want to be there to. It's rough when you see people in front of you succeeding, and it's suffering when you think you can't do it because I'm doing it. No, you can do it. I want you to do it. I want you to live up here on this vibration with me. It's not an exclusive club, but you do have to work to get to this point, just like everything else. It's very specific, methodic, and you have to be decicated, committed, and completely honest with yourself. It's a spiritual healing, physical healing, emotional healing. You can't blame other pepole for your problems, and you can't put someone at fault for your feelings. If you want to be where I am you have to realize that you're giving your power away to me, and I don't want your power. Your powerful on your own. You possess the same wisdom as I do, but it's a journey in honing that power. It's a journey in becoming your true authentic self. Those masks that you wear, the ones that fill you with hate, anger, fear, and nasty words that's not who you really are. It's not. You may FEEL that way, but that's not really who you are. That's not how you're supposed to act. And here comes my point. We are ALL one, regardless of whether you think so or not, and because we are all one, we all feel the same struggles, the same emotions, the same energy, and it can effect us in different ways. Regardless of how it may effect us, we can still show compassion for other people's struggle... and I showed compassion for your struggle, and if you can't see that, that's when I no longer reflect back to you your energy, that's when I take my power back and I give you back yours, and that's when I let it go. There are other people who can and will and want to struggle with you, but I'm not one of those people. The struggle is real, but you know what else is real? The ending of the struggle. What goes up must come down. I'm on the other side of the tunnel, the light is pulling me closer to it, and your energy is trying to drag me down, but the great part about it is that I am a strong one, I'm really fucking strong, and you can tug and tug and tug but I am gonna keep tugging back because the light is calling my name. Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Kali, Ganesha, Mother Mary, and all of my spirit guides are rooting for me. "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you ain't never gonna bring me down". Just keeping on swimming, just pulling myself up, I can do this, I can get thorugh the whole to experience Divine Healing Light, to be embraced by the extrodanary presence of All That Is. Humans are suffering. I am here to end that suffering. Me and a lot of other boddhitsatvas are here. We know where we come from, and we know what needs to happen. Community, love, laughter, light, HEALING. This is it, either our energies are going to create a New Earth on this planet, or our energy is going to come together and a new planet will evolve in our solar system for us peace keepers to move forward to. Either way, I'm not staying at the level you want me to be on. I send you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love my dear. <3 <3 <3 <3 Because regardless of what you may feel, it's all love and the other stuff is just an illusion from the past.

Until Next Time,

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment