Monday, July 14, 2014

My struggle is this.

I WILL NOT be a parent who spanks, I WILL NOT be a parent who yells at my child, I WILL NOT treat iris with disrespect or with anything less; and I will NOT allow anyone to watch her who thinks that that is okay... It's too damn important, she is too damn important. So I am calling it in, that person who is going to be able to treat iris with respect, compassion, gentleness, kindness, and love when she is older... it's okay now with my mom because Iris can't talk yet... but as she is approaching the later ages of childhood my mom just doesn't seem to fit into the idea I have for what I want iris to experience, what my child needs to experience. I am calling in all the help I can get on this issue. I believe that I will find a person who loves iris as much as I do and treats her with compassion, gentleness, kindness, and love. I cannot express how important this is to me angels, I am in need. I need to know that that person is going to be there with me in Washington to watch iris while I go to school. Someone who is safe for Iris to be around. This is what I need, and this is what I deserve. And So It Is.

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment