Sunday, December 15, 2013

How Much Am I Worth in One year?

This question popped into my head as I am deciding how much I want to make as a massage therapist within the first couple of years. What the number really came down to was how worthy am I as a massage therapist. Here's a little bit of creative logic for your day.

According to many spiritual teachers, gurus, meditators, lovers, and positive thinkers worth comes from within; the abundance that we want and acquire on the outside is in fact a physical manifestation of our creative power on the inside; abundance is having the ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it. What many people do not realize is that if able to tap into the God Source within, us humans become infinitely abundant. I am on a journey to fully manifesting my infinitely abundant self, and I am now realizing what it means to feel worthy. I do have to look at myself and see how much I have to offer.

First things first, I know that I am abundant enough to have what I need to have in order to survive, and I don't have to work too hard to get that. This is an accurate picture of where I am right now, and where I am going to be in the next coming months as I continue the journey. I figured people out there who want to create abundance might want to see how a student-single-mother manages her finances...

December 2013-February 2014
1. Housing: free
2. electric/water: free
3. food: free
4: phone: 65$ per month
5: transportation: 50$ a month
6: cloth diapers: 15$ for 10 pack new born

February 2014-August 2014 major expenses:
school refund check: 5,439$ tax credit: TBA (hopefully @ least 1000$)
1. court costs/expungement fees: 866.76$
2. doula costs: 760$
3. Mblex Test: 195$
4.Massage License: 400$
5. Car Insurance: 472$
6. LicenceFee: 165$
7. Reliable Car: 2000$
8: funds for miscellaneous fees: 580.25$


After finishing school my intention is to land a job making at least 19,000$ a year which will allow me to pay for rent, bills, gas/car maintaining, baby, and saving money to pay off debts. Calling upon the universal powers, the stars, the ascended masters, angels, gods, and goddesses of all kinds to guide me in the right direction, show me the path that is aligned with you, and allow me to co-create with Divine Order.

The question has been answered, after one year of training in massage school I am worth 19,000$ a year. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment