Monday, April 22, 2013

Luck

It's a real thing. And I would just like to say I am probably one of the luckiest people in the world. Only good things have come to me since I began my journey for Peace. Sure, there are few messes I have to clean up here and there, but what's the world with out a mess to clean up? It's all about how we look at things. Our perception is the judge of what our surroundings are doing, and based on many guidelines throughout history there are MANY ways to see the world. Our ego wants to re-create the perception of the past, while our higher self is DYING to finally come out and play again after being bogged down, and express it's true self. An ego is an ego healthy or unhealthy, it will always be there, and if we allow the One true being to express for us, then our life becomes full of luck.
Today is Mother Earth's birthday, and let me tell you Mother Earth is MY baby!!!! I have cried many tears exploring her beautiful body she allows us to inhabit, and to know that she is thriving on her special day makes me feel good to be alive. I have been practicing trusting my intuition; throughout the day I have slowed down, and taken my time, and stopped and smelled the flowers. I have listened with my heart, and I have taken care of my responsibilities in a timely manner. The power of being in the moment is like the ocean creating a wave, if you know how to ride the wave then you're going to experience a hell of a lot more fun rather than you being washed over it.
I got a facebook message from the ex-boyfriend today. I told him that he hurt me, he told me he wanted someone who would be honest with him. Proof. This back and forth is proof to me that I can let it all go, and just Be Here Now. Wherever your day takes you, whatever might happen to you in the midst of all the chaos, stop, look, and listen... because life ain't all that bad.
Sure we enjoy feeding eachother's drama of life, and listening to the "hardships" and struggles we make... and hell sometimes it feels really FUCKING hard, but someone already took care of the real hard part for us, and now we can sit back and relax and enjoy God creating our life; enjoy our higher self creating our life.
I had a great dream last night. I dreamt that I flew to Hawaii, but the whole time the airplane was flying underwater and I got to see all of the coral, and tropical underwater wild life. When we got out of the plane I was with my lover, and he held me close. He told me that he loved me, and that he was going to love me forever. It felt good. He told me that I was perfect, in fact amazing. That I was his soulmate. That he wanted to grow and change with me.
Your dreams are your reality, your reality is your dream...
until next time,
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment