Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Quick Update

1I GET TO GO TO BONNAROO!! 
   -why didn't anybody tell me/didn't i find out until just now that Yoga (free yoga I mind you) is offered at ROO?! I love how the mysteriousness of life is just unfolding before my eyes, and each step is getting better and better. 

2My creative juices are flowing, and everything is falling into place.
   -Today I learned that 2013 is the year of the Water Snake (Chinese New Year), and for a Horse like me that loves to gallop along is forced to slow down, and see which way to gallop... which explians A LOT of the year that I've had, but it's totally paying off!! 

3. Timing is EVERYTHING. seriously. 
  -if there is one thing that I've learned is that in order for anything to happen the way that my higher self wants it to happen, I have to CHOOSE (that's right boys and girls, free will is a real thing) to be in the right place at the right time.


With the three main topics of my life which are setting off completely, I am leanred that the order in which the events are falling into place are happening perfectly, and through making the healthy choices to keep my body alive, my body nad mind are finally learning how to REALLY work together well. It's a really great feeling, and the motivation to do what I want and need is not going away, because this is what I've been working toward. All the healing that I have done within te past year (considering I went to Bonnaroo last year) has completely transformed my life, and I am so happy with the results that I have found. I feel as though I can actually just be who I really am, who I have always been. I look back and i see my struggle, but I realized that I am so lucky to have learned perserverence, because at the end of the day the girl inside me that wanted to FORCE the change, was the girl that was pushing me to do the work to EMBRACE the change. I honestly am so grateful for the struggle, and I'm so grateful for what I'm recieving. Looking ahead is a lot better than begging for the past.

Until Next Time,

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment