Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Groovy

Do you ever just get the feeling that something great is going to happen? After a two hour crying session and letting go of old angers and hurts and sorrows of my childhood I packed up all my stuff to move out of the apartment I've been staying in for the past couple of days. I was laying on the couch reading Life of Pi (which I suggest you all should read) and I just had the urge to get up and go. I put on my pink, fluffy jacket... because it's snowing outside, damn Tennessee weather, and headed to UTC campus. Even though I'm not taking classes this semester I'm still enrolled so I hopped on the computer and now here I am.
I just have this amazing feeling within me that something amazing is in the works of happening. The past couple of days have been quite bumpy, but it was definitely the push I needed to head the right direction. I have finally come to the conclusion on what life I want to create, after opening many doors for myself, I know which way I am going.
It feels good to close the other doors, and as I do I know that more will open in the direction that I want and need to go in. I am pursuing my gift of healing, and massage school is starting in August! I cannot wait to get back into school and start learning about the body, all the muscles!!!
Throughout this lesson I've learned so much; what to do and what not to do. I have discovered many powers hidden within me, and although I wanted to activate all of them, I realize now that I don't have to do everything at once. I have created order within my life, the Divine Wisdom has guided me, and now my inutition is filled with love and fullfillment. The feeling within is definitely going to be shown without. Having a family one day is probably the most important thing to me, therefore cleaning up my family's karma is important so my children will have better. I use my future children as motivation to pay off all of my debts and student loans, create financial stability and a great home to raise my children in one day. I have had this complex for quite sometime that it was ultimately my job to become famous and spread the message of the Word of God to all who could hear. I'm letting that go, because in all honesty being famous sounds super stressful... and I can share my message with everyone I meet. My name will always live on forever because of this blog, because of facebook, what a GREAT thing our ancestors pioneered for us! What a great way to release the suffering of it all! I know that all the college kids out there who read my blog can relate to the pressure of figuring out what the hell to do, and here is my advice to you. Follow your intuition, follow your heart, and allow the One Life to show you your gift, because we were all born to do something, and through that something we will touch as many people as we need to.
Until Next Time,
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment