Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Time and Space

There is always the moment in time when you realize that you're still here on Earth. I have a vision. I want to put this vision into action. How do I do it? You just do it, right? You have the will power to do all the things you want to do, and you have the creative talent... why not just do it? I need a good space. I'm waiting for the right time. The time is now. I'm waiting for the right space. There is always space. How incredibly important it is to contribute to society. I would rather run. I want my name to be put in lights for all the things that I'm doing. I want my creative energy to flow into the projects I want to do. I want to create so much for the world. I need focus. I have focus. I need to write. I do write. Time and space are all still existing, Mother Earth is still spinning, and I'm still here. Fear. Fear of succeeding. Fear of failing. Fear of being judged. I'm going the right way, I'm doing the right thing. I keep telling myself that it'll be fine, you can't make everybody happy all of the time. I'll get through this time and space, and I'll exist elsewhere when the time comes. It all comes down to doing what I actually want to do. 1. Be a famous writer 2. own a hulahoop company 3. be a massage therapist 4. Work two jobs and make a lot of money to save up to travel Focus on the four things I want right now. I don't need to be the one giving advice right now, I need advice. I want to run, I want to run so fast and so far away from here. I want to just quit it all again; I want to go back to California and wake up on the beach everyday, knowing that I'm going to learn more and more about God. I can learn about God everyday in this time and space as well. Staying put. Motion. Patience. Being Patient with myself. Knowing that I'm capable of writing a book on my experiences in life. To everyone who is out there reading my blog, supporting my off the wall thoughts, I appreciate you. Thank you.
Until next time,
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment