Friday, March 8, 2013

Winning

On the streets it was a lot easier; being around people who had no hope for the future. The alcoholics didn't really seem to mind that their main mission every single day was to wake up in the bathroom next to the beach, immidieately find some money, and hit the 24/7 liquor store on the corner of Bacon and Newport. That definitely wasn't the reason why I was doing all of this to myself. I was on a mission to find something; at first I didn't know what it was... I knew that I wasn't happy anymore, I couldn't handle the pressure of school, legalities, etc. but I also knew that there had to be something greater. My seach started with the youtube video God Is In the Neurons, which then led me to The Secret, and finally to positive affirmations in the book You Can Heal Your Life. After four months of being with people, I ended up in Ocean Beach, CA by myself. I had no idea what was going to happen, but there was one thing I did know; I was completely safe. I had gained enough knowledge from my inquiring mind to understand that what I was doing was for Mother Earth and God, so I ran with that idea and started the healing process.

After coming home and hearing my birth mother's stories about her running away in California and living on the streets, I came to the realization that my inquiring mind had actually been able to heal her past without me knowing what I was doing. When you have a dircetion, and you're sure about that dircetion, go with it! All roads lead to home. My direction just so happened to be the most direct thanks to the 1000s of lifetimes my soul has lived before.

All I can do is win. Every turn I take it's another point on the score board. Don't you guys want to live like that too? Don't you want to know what it's like to win ALL the time? Let me just say it's not the type of winning you may be thinking; of course balance is probably the number one rule in life, and on this plane. But if you take every "bad" day and turn it into a day of learning, understanding, and growing from your "mistakes" you will gain much more than you ever thought you could have. Take an effort, in fact MAKE the effort to be aware of what's going on in your mind and body. They are here to help our soul; they are our tools we use to learn the most. How lucky are we to be humans? How lucky are we to have a MIND?! It's vast, forever, infinity. I have so many ephanines every single day I can't keep track of what's happening, but it's a great thing. I am livng in Heaven, and once you're in the doors close behind you and there is no getting out; I'm okay with that. I want to live in Heaven for the rest of my life here on earth, as well as after I leave this planet. It's good to spend time alone, although I shyed it away for so long. Alone time is where it all comes to you. The most grateful moments I've had in my life have been when I was alone. Sure, you don't have anyone to wittness what's happening to you, but you can be your own wittness, which can be SO MUCH BETTER. There are some things that should be kept within you, just for you; save it for a rainy day.

I'm going to keep winning and I hope you all are going to keep doing the same. More to come.

Until Next Time

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment